For over sixty years, Cotey Chemical has been producing a full product line of chemical solutions to develop and rehabilitate water wells. Cotey Chemical products are used daily across the world in the agricultural, municipal, industrial and residential sectors to increase water production.
If you have a recently completed well and need assistance removing mud-cake or you have an aging well suffering from algae, calcium scale, oil film, bacteria, rust or other problems, Cotey Chemical has a product to meet your needs.
Quickly locate the correct product for your problem with our Quick Reference Table
- Cost effective - reduce the energy cost to run the pump and could extend the life of a pump
- Easy to handle and apply - can be applied by non-technical personnel
- Safe on equipment - will not harm the plastic, rubber or metals commonly used in water wells
- Environmentally friendly - will not contaminate the water or harm the aquifer
- Easy to use - can be used without special equipment and can be applied with the pump in the hole
Cotey Chemical Brushes
- All purpose brush for cleaning all types of casing and screen including PVC!
- Unique design - agitates, surges and scrubs simultaneously!
- Self cleaning - scale particles flush out of the brush!
- Versatile! Attaches to cable or pipe.
- Floating brush design ensures free movement, which virtually eliminates binding or “hanging up” inside the casing!
- Interchangeable brush design allows you to select the brush size to match the casing to be brushed!
- Durable! Will not wear out as quickly and holds its shape better than conventional steel-bristled brushes. Heavy-duty bristles are made of the highest quality polypropylene.
Download our App
The Water Well Calculator will determine the approximate volume of a water well in gallons and determine the approximate amount of treatment chemicals necessary for well rehabilitation. There are two calculators: a simple calculator for water wells without a screen and an advanced calculator for wells with a screen.
December 5-7, 2017
NGWA Ground Water Week
January 24-26, 2018
TGWA Annual Convention
San Marcos, Texas
"I am confident in the integrity of Cotey Chemical Corp. and trust their products."
"We've recently constructed an 8" municipal well that produced 80 GPM - 500' depth. During the grouting, approximately 70 bags of cement ended up in the well and blocked all water from entering the well. We used Dry Acid Special three weeks after grouting and restored yield to 80 GPM. Valley Drilling Corporation of Virginia will be using Cotey Chemical products for all well cleaning."
"We've been using Cotey Chemical products since 1960 and have been very pleased."
"Cotey Chemicals work better in our area than any other brands we've tried. As far as we're concerned they are the best on the market."
"Cotey Chemical has been providing products and services to our company for the past eight years. As a result we have increased our services to our customers with excellent results and profits." Sergio A. Leon Zamudio Pozos Dinamicos, S.A. de C.V. Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico